Author Topic: Thanks Jen & HSI  (Read 833 times)

Offline Reptile-Community

• Administrator
  • Enjoy RC any problems PM me
    • Ireland's Reptile Community
Thanks Jen & HSI
« on: July 16, 2009, 02:56:10 AM »
Was not really sure where to put this!

Where do i start without waffling on and to keep this short, whilst on one of stays in hospital Jen asked the Society a question and they obliged, I'm told everyone thought they knew what it would mean to me and they not wrong.

So i have to say a huge thank you to Jen and Ian and the whole society for the honour of the first and number one membership to the Herpetological Society of Ireland, its an hourour to get the first number and i thank you Jen for thinking of me and to the society for granting me the 1st membership but there are many other people within herp world that should have been honored with this over me but i thank you all, i just hope in time I and RC can help the society better than i can today and i wish as i have before the Herpetological Society of Ireland all the best for the future.

Thanks again everyone for this it means alot

Mat

Offline igmillichip

• HSI
  • life may be about searching for what we've found
    • The Herpetological Society of Ireland
Re: Thanks Jen & HSI
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »
Was not really sure where to put this!

Where do i start without waffling on and to keep this short, whilst on one of stays in hospital Jen asked the Society a question and they obliged, I'm told everyone thought they knew what it would mean to me and they not wrong.

So i have to say a huge thank you to Jen and Ian and the whole society for the honour of the first and number one membership to the Herpetological Society of Ireland, its an hourour to get the first number and i thank you Jen for thinking of me and to the society for granting me the 1st membership but there are many other people within herp world that should have been honored with this over me but i thank you all, i just hope in time I and RC can help the society better than i can today and i wish as i have before the Herpetological Society of Ireland all the best for the future.

Thanks again everyone for this it means alot

Mat

That is very good of you Mat.

Thanks for that and best wishes.  :)

ian
Frogs (Poison Dart, Pacman, Tree frogs); Fish (Killifish, Discus, other Cichlids, Corydoras, Guppies, Goldfish and more); Reptiles (Chameleons, Bearded Dragons,Geckos); Inverts (Spiders; Insects); www.thehsi.org

Offline Rep-Com Jen

• Administrator
  • WARNING-you will become addicted to RC
    • Reptile Rooms
Re: Thanks Jen & HSI
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 18:02:59 PM »
No problem hubby and thanks to the whole committee of the HSI for doing this for Mat, as mat says we wish the HSI all the best for the future and congratulate everyone involved in giving up there time etc to get the society going, for any member of RC still not joined, why not ;D