Author Topic: 3 Snakes & Beardie  (Read 127 times)

Offline Sadrapa

3 Snakes & Beardie
« on: July 16, 2017, 22:27:43 PM »
Hey guys, sadly I have to try re-home my herps. I moved to Dublin with work and have been unable to get an apartment big enough or allowing to house the tanks so my dad was minding them for the last couple of months but his lease is coming to an end and the place is being sold so he can't keep them any longer. I have 3 snakes a ghost motley cornsnake, a mexican black kingsnake, and a ball python. I also have a male bearded dragon.

The beardie, Icarus, I got in 2009 as an adult from a friend leaving the country so I don't know his exact age. He is in a 4ft long tank, with tiled floor.

The ghost motley corn snake, Anca, I've had since 2007/8 as a hatchling. Eats well off the tank floor and is very docile. Larger than this now but shows his markings. 4ft sliding door tank.

The ball python, Lucky, I got in 2008, eats well but does skip occasionally. I have to feed him warmed food off a tweezers, he doesn't seem to be able to see properly (usually goes to the left of food if its not heated up). Typical ball python attitude so very docile again. 3ft sliding door tank.

The mexican black kingsnake, Roe, I got in 2008, eats well and very much a kingsnake in the tank, musking, rattling and headbutts but once picked up/out of the tank is much calmer. Eats well, and again food can just be placed in the tank. 3ft sliding door tank.

These guys are currently in Kildare but I am happy to arrange transport for the right homes where I can! I would like them to go to someone who intends to keep them long term. I have no confirmed genders for any of the snakes. As they haven't been with me they haven't been handled as much as I would like but once they're back in a routine they'll be fine.

Offline Krypto

• Member*
Re: 3 Snakes & Beardie
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:15:10 AM »
Hi id take the 3 snakes and rehome them and would even take the beardie too I'm experienced in reptiles and would give them a great home and I'm in Meath for next two weeks so could pick up if I was to take theses pretty reptiles. Would like to hear back from u
Thanks

Offline Blake

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 14:25:00 PM »
Hey Sandra,
Just dropped you a DM :)

Offline Blake

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 14:26:03 PM »
#spellcheck

Offline Krypto

• Member*